Peco Foods is searching for a Shipping Admin on 3rd shift for our processing plant in Pocahontas, Arkansas.
Perform various administrative duties as assigned.
- Must be able to execute administrative duties assigned by supervisor including but not limited to: manifest and/or transfer truck; verify ship date, pricing, & freight; check load diagram; answering phones and organizing assigned responsibilities.
- File manifest & other documents; prepare export documents proficiently.
- Track pallet report & seal tracking
- Must be able to effectively communicate with team members, supervisors, managers, and greet visitors.
- Must be able to work efficiently despite frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to multi-task and set priorities.
- Must proactively seek the opportunity to help fellow team members, as well as opportunities to improve processes.
- Must embody the Peco-Pocahontas values: Safety, Teamwork, Mutual Respect, Accountability, and Honesty.
- Must be dependable.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of the work day at a computer.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Repetitive use of hands.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and climb steps.
- Must be comfortable working in organic conditions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills with emphasis on Excel.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
This job description is not all inclusive of what the employee may be asked to do while performing the duties described above. The Company reserves the right to modify this job without prior notice.