Peco is searching for a Quality Assurance Technician for our processing plant in Bay Springs, MS on the Evening shift.
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Must be able to demonstrate control of assigned department; monitor of in process product, environmental evaluations, and real-time determination for food safety and quality.
- Must be able to effectively efficiently communicate with support teams (Sanitation, Maintenance, and Production)
- Must be able to effectively navigate the usage of quality tools and equipment; scales, calipers thermometers.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of production flow; production codes, size limits, and label attributes.
- Identify and report any suspicious or abnormal situations to their immediate supervisor or plant management official such as product tampering, unauthorized employees in restricted area, and equipment malfunction that may put product wholesomeness at stake.
- Follow the written specification for packaging and labeling of products.
- Must exhibit the Peco values: Safety, Teamwork, Mutual Respect, Accountability, and Honesty.
- Must be dependable.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to stand/walk 100% of the work day.
- Gripping and repetitive use of hands.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and climb steps.
- Must be comfortable working in organic conditions.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Must be able to work in temperature ranges from 30 to 110 degrees.
Bay Springs, MS