Peco Foods, Inc. is seeking a Maintenance Technician at our location in Sebastopol, MS.
Perform maintenance and repairs of plant equipment.
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Must be able to troubleshoot, overhaul, repair and maintain machinery.
- Proficient in total plant knowledge, including both layout and equipment.
- Exhibit a high level of proficiency in assigned area, and possess working knowledge in all areas of the plant.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and make repairs as needed to plant equipment.
- Practice correct Lock-out / Tag-out procedures on a daily basis.
- Be able to set up, operate, adjust, and maintain production equipment.
- Know and complete necessary paperwork associated with machinery and job duties.
- Identify and report any suspicious or abnormal situations to their immediate supervisor or plant management official such as product tampering, unauthorized employees in restricted area, and equipment malfunction that may put product wholesomeness at stake.
- Know and comply with written plant policies and procedures.
- Must exhibit the Peco-Pocahontas values: Safety, Teamwork, Mutual Respect, Accountability, and Honesty.
- Must be dependable.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to stand/walk 100% of the work day.
- Gripping and repetitive use of hands.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and climb steps.
- Must be comfortable working in organic conditions.