Peco is searching for a Maintenance Technician at our live operations plant in Pocahontas, AR.
Perform maintenance and repairs of plant equipment. Various shifts assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be familiar with machinery & processes across the plant.
- Able to troubleshoot, overhaul, repair, & maintain machinery.
- Proficient in total plant knowledge, including both layout & equipment.
- Exhibit a high level of proficiency in assigned area & possess working knowledge in all areas of the plant.
- Perform routing preventative maintenance & make repairs as needed to plant equipment.
- Practice correct Lockout Tagout procedures on a daily basis.
- Be able to set up, operator, adjust, & maintain production equipment.
- Know & complete necessary paperwork associated with machinery & job duties.
- Identify & report any suspicious or abnormal situations to immediate supervisor or plant management official, such as tampering, unauthorized employees in restricted area, & equipment malfunction that may put product wholesomeness at stake.
- Know & comply with all written Corporate safety & plant policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of industrial maintenance experience preferred.
- Tool knowledge & basic maintenance skills required.
- Embody the Peco Values: Safety, Teamwork, Mutual Respect, Accountability, & Honesty.
- Be dependable.
- Must be able to stand & walk for long periods of time, up to 100% of shift.
- Lifting various weights on an as needed basis.
- Gripping & repetitive use of hands.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, & climb steps.
- Must be comfortable working in organic conditions.
This job description is not a comprehensive list of duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee. Management may change or add duties and responsibilities at any time without notice.
Peco Foods, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.