Peco Foods, Inc. is seeking a Maintenance Technician for our processing plant in Canton, MS.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in poultry plant maintenance
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in poultry processing maintenance
- Previous experience in the poultry processing industry
- Bi-lingual speaking skills (English and Spanish)
- College degree preferred
- Experience in fast pace environment
This is an hourly position and starting salary is based upon the candidate’s work experience and education levels. We are looking for a motivated, goal-oriented candidate that is looking for career advancement. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes: health, dental, vision, life insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan.