Peco Foods, Inc. is seeking a Maintenance Clerk for our plant is West Point, MS.
The responsibility of the Maintenance Clerk is to effectively support maintenance technicians in finding, and maintaining a timely flow in finding, maintaining and ordering parts needed.
Essential Functions of Position:
(these functions are critical/fundamental to the job; some of the bullets may need to be moved to the nonessential functions bullet or deleted)
- Works in requisition quotes
- Stocking tools and parts in assigned area
- Manage the tool room window
- Receives in packages
- Manage stock inventory
- Reviews parts inventory and reports to purchasing clerk
- Organizes Pos
- Stocks parts and tools
- Cycle count parts in iMaint database
- Clean and organize tool room
- Physical Demands:
- Standing, sitting, bending, stooping, climbing 100% of the time.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Work Environment:
- Inside in a control temperature environment
- Position Type and Hours:
- Full-Time position
Qualifications for Position:
- Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience managing a tool room
This job description is not a comprehensive list of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Management may change or add duties and responsibilities at any time without notice.
Peco Foods, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
West Point, MS