Peco Foods, Inc. is seeking a Human Resources Supervisor at our facility in Tuscaloosa, AL.
As the successful candidate, you will manage Human Resources generalist duties for 250 employees.
Generalist duties include conducting training, benefits administration, harassment and other investigating allegations of harassment and other issues, disciplinary action, hiring new employees, policy administration, payroll administration and oversight, safety oversight assistance, regulatory compliance, etc.
After training you will be challenged to motivate employees to step to higher levels of consistency and quality. Peco is looking for leaders that want to grow, desire to take on more responsibility and are willing to pass on that desire to employees, leading them to grow and succeed professionally.
Skills / Experience
- Proficient in Excel and MS Word
- Able to read and write English
- College degree
- Able to work weekends and holidays occasionally
- Demonstrated value in training and personal growth
- Ability to read and write Spanish
- Bachelor degree in HR specialty
- PHR or other professional certification
- Previous experience in agriculture industry
- Leadership skills demonstrated in experience