Peco Foods is searching for a Human Resources Supervisor for our processing plant in Bay Springs, Mississippi on night shift.
Responsible for a broad range of people-related processes and tasks to support Operations while upholding all State, Federal, and Company requirements.
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Able to execute various projects and tasks assigned by manager.
- Ability to participate in broad range of HR processes to include but not limited to: recruiting/hiring, community involvement, team member coaching & counseling; investigate & recommend disposition on issues.
- Have a strong working knowledge and understanding of State and Federal employment laws.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with team members, supervisors, managers, and visitors.
- Must be able to work efficiently despite frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to multi-task and set priorities.
- Must proactively seek the opportunity to help fellow team members, as well as opportunities to improve processes.
- Ensure compliance with company rules, regulations, and policies.
- Must embody the Peco values: Safety, Teamwork, Mutual Respect, Accountability, and Honesty. Must be dependable.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of the workday at a computer.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Repetitive use of hands.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and climb steps.
- Must be comfortable working in organic conditions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills with emphasis on Excel.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
This job description is not all inclusive of what the employee may be asked to do while performing the duties described above. The Company reserves the right to modify this job without prior notice.
Bay Springs, MS