Peco Foods, Inc. is seeking a Human Resources Supervisor on 2nd shift at our plant in West Point, MS.
This position will focus on Team Member retention by overseeing programs that will provide a well-rounded and positive Team Member experience at Peco Foods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a positive employee relations environment which enhances strong employee relations and high-level performance and leads by example.
- Provide support for engagement initiatives promoting good communication and positive relationships to promote workplace satisfaction.
- Assist with employee investigations, new employee orientation, on-boarding, and employee relations activities.
- Escalates employee concerns as needed to onsite HR Manager.
- Work closely with supervisors to ensure that all policies and procedures are understood, communicated and consistently administered with all team members.
- Responsible for providing coaching and assisting supervisors with hourly team member issues and concerns.
- Supports diversity, equity, and inclusion programs, activities, and initiatives designed to foster a climate of respect, encourage collaboration and raise levels of consciousness surrounding cultural awareness.
- Conduct new hire orientation, 15/30/45-day check-ins, stay interviews, and monthly round tables.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, Local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Complete special organizational projects on an as needed basis.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-3 years HR experience required. Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field preferred.
- Experience in a food processing environment preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments successfully.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet applicable deadlines.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
This job description is not a comprehensive list of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Management may change or add duties and responsibilities at any time without notice.
West Point, MS