Peco is searching for a Human Resources Clerk / Translator on night shift for our Feather Lane processing plant in Canton, Mississippi.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete appropriate daily reports.
- Translate from English to Spanish and Spanish to English in written and verbal forms.
- Process New Hires
- Assist with orientations.
- Verify and follow up enrollments via the call center with corporate, Worksite Benefit Solutions, and Selerix.
- Provide all information and plan documents to employees concerning enrollment.
- Verify payroll that all new hires are enrolled and payroll deductions are entered correctly.
- Maintain and make available to all employees current contact information and insurance plan documents for all plans.
- Performs various special projects as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
- Identify and report any suspicious or abnormal situations to the Human Resources Manager.
- Abnormal situation would include but not limited to:
- Falsification of company records.
- Any acts of workplace violence between employees.
- Use of drug or alcohol on the company property.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office
- Strong Computer Skills
- Strong Translation skills English to Spanish and Spanish to English in written and verbal forms.
- Urine Drug Test Required
- Working in a normal room temperature environment.
- Standing /sitting/walking 100% of the workday.
This job description is not a comprehensive list of duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee. Management may change or add duties and responsibilities at any time without notice.
Nights (4 PM – 12:30 AM)
Peco Foods, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.