Peco is searching for a Hatchery Accounting Clerk at our Philadelphia Hatchery.
- Performs daily clerical duties such as but not limited to: making photocopies, answering the telephone, filing, and sending faxes.
- Setting up invoices to be paid for our Hatchery Departments.
- Keying in egg tickets in our accounting systems.
- Balancing chick placement tickets with our broiler clerks.
- Setting up invoices for custom hatch chicks/sold eggs.
- Issuing POs to our vendors and reconciling the PO books at the end of the month.
- Cross training with other accounting clerks.
- Must have computer and excel skills.
- Must be able to work along.
- Must have 2 years of accounting or office experience.
- Must have reliable transportation.