Peco Foods, Inc. is seeking a Deboning Supervisor at our facility in Tuscaloosa, AL.
As the successful candidate, you will monitor poultry processing lines to make sure that they are running as efficiently and safely as possible to the highest standards of quality. After training you will be challenged to motivate employees to step to higher levels of consistency and quality. You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting trends in your department in safety, production, and quality. Peco is looking for leaders that want to grow, desire to take on more responsibility and are willing to pass on that desire to employees, leading them to grow and succeed professionally.
Skills / Experience
- Proficient in Excel and MS Word
- Able to read and write English
- College or commensurate experience
- Able to work weekends and holidays occasionally
- Demonstrated value in training and personal growth
- Ability to read and write Spanish
- Bachelors degree in agriculture
- PHR or other professional certification
- Previous experience in agriculture industry
- Leadership skills demonstrated in experience