Peco Foods, Inc. is seeking a Corporate Recruiter and Trainer at our facility in Tuscaloosa, AL.
Collaborate with Company Leadership and Plant Management to develop training and recruiting strategies that align with the organizations culture and strategic goals.
Essential Functions of Position:
- Recruiting Duties:
- Work with Plant and Human Resources Management on a regular basis to proactively identify hiring and training needs.
- Create job postings that are articulate and professional and posting these jobs offline and online sources.
- Strategically source by using the internet, job boards, job postings, referrals, networking, internal database, and any other resources to find potential candidates.
- Evaluate candidates’ qualifications and strengths by interviewing, both face-to-face and over the phone, and checking references.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews.
- Arrange travel, lodging, meals and tours.
- Adhere to the proper policies and procedures of the full hiring life cycle.
- Design and implement recruiting strategy.
- Develop and build a network to locate and recruit qualified candidates.
- Develop a working relationship with colleges and universities to aid in recruiting.
- Create job descriptions.
- Maintain records that pertain to company requirements and job responsibilities.
- Assist with public relations opportunities to assist with creating a strong company brand to attract candidates.
- Attend professional and community events to build networking opportunity.
- Attend career and job fairs.
- Develop and manage internship program.
- Develop and manage New Management Trainee Program.
- Training Duties:
- Collaborate with Corporate leadership, Plant Management and Human Resources to identify and address training needs.
- Develop curriculum to include on-site and e-learning training.
- Serve as a resource for Plant Management for TM training needs.
- Collaborate with Plant Management and Corporate Leadership to implement a career development program.
- Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Office setting requiring sitting for extended periods of the work day.
- Able to work off hours to handle training and recruiting requirements.
- Travel 40% of time. Some overnight travel required.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment with a demanding schedule.
- Ability to perform effectively and efficiently multiple-task simultaneously.
- Position Type and Hours: Full time position requiring some off-hours to handle recruiting and training requirements
- Travel: 40%
Qualifications for Position:
- Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Comfortable speaking to large and small groups.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in business discipline such as management, marketing or human resources.
- Strong recruiting and training back ground.
This job description is not a comprehensive list of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Management may change or add duties and responsibilities at any time without notice.
Peco Foods, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.