Peco Foods, Inc. is seeking a 2nd Shift Shipping Supervisor for our processing plant in Brooksville, MS.
- Direct all shipping and receiving activities on the assigned shift
- Responsible for daily and weekly reporting
- Identify and report suspicious situations to upper management including but limited to product tampering, willful product adulteration, equipment malfunction that puts product wholesomeness at stake.
- Working in environments with wide temperature ranges
- Ability to move throughout the facility and standing up to 100% of the shift
- Ability to operate multiple types of forklifts, pallet jacks, and other equipment as assigned
- Lifting up to 70 lbs.
- WHigh school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with shipping and receiving
- Experience with food manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work with tight deadlines
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to read and communicate in English
Salary Exempt position
Holidays, Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K