Join the Peco Team
- Currently we have no open positions at our Gordo location, but please check back later.
- Continuous Improvement Manager - Canton (Feather Lane)
- General Production (Day & Night Shifts) - Canton (Feather Lane)
- Human Resources Clerk / Translator (Night Shift) - Canton (Feather Lane)
- Maintenance Supervisor - Canton (Feather Lane)
- Plant Accountant – Canton (Feather Lane)
- PSM Coordinator - Canton (Feather Lane)
- Refrigeration Supervisor - Canton (Feather Lane)
- Refrigeration Technician (Day & Night Shifts) - Canton (Feather Lane)
- Sanitation - Canton (Feather Lane)
- Automation Technician - Canton (Fulton Street)
- Continuous Improvement Manager - Canton (Fulton Street)
- Fresh Marination Supervisor (Night Shift) - Canton (Fulton Street)
- Maintenance Supervisor - Canton (Fulton Street)
- Maintenance Technician - Canton (Fulton Street)
- Parts Room Clerk (Night Shift) - Canton (Fulton Street)
- Quality Assurance Supervisor - Canton (Fulton Street)
- Refrigeration Technician - Canton (Fulton Street)
- Shipping Supervisor - Canton (Fulton Street)
- Currently we have no open positions at our Philadelphia location, but please check back later.
- Automation Technician - West Point
- Continuous Improvement Manager - West Point
- General Production - West Point
- Maintenance Superintendent (All Shifts) - West Point
- Operations Supervisor - West Point
- Plant Accountant - West Point
- Portioning Superintendent - West Point
- Quality Assurance Supervisor (All Shifts) - West Point
- Quality Assurance Technician (2nd Shift) - West Point
- Shipping/Warehouse General - West Point
Peco Foods Management Training Program
A 25-week program designed to attract talented candidates and educate them about the Poultry Industry. This program is intended to educate and train employees in all divisions of Peco’s business including Live Operations, Processing, Operations Management, Sales, Accounting, IT, HR, and Q.A.
After the trainee completes the program, they will then enter a full-time position in one of the areas that he or she excelled in during the program. The goal of the program is to educate the trainee about every aspect of Peco’s business in order to discover the trainee’s best fit in the company and help them work cross functionally across all corporate divisions.
Peco Foods is dedicated to producing the highest quality poultry products while achieving the highest level of animal welfare possible.Apply
Peco Foods Summer Intern Program
Peco Foods, Inc. periodically provides internship opportunities for students. This Summer Intern Program will introduce you to our company, our process, and our industry.
Through the intern program you will gain hands on experience in a poultry processing complex, broadening your understanding of poultry production and the skills and competencies that will lead to long term success. The program is designed to provide interns with the opportunity to gain exposure to various disciplines and to build a network of contacts around the complex.
The program also helps in recruitment and retention strategies and efforts to build a strong and viable company for the future that will continue to serve our customers.
Internship opportunities may be available in operations in Mississippi, Alabama, and Arkansas.
The objective of the program is “For each intern to gain a working knowledge of a vertically integrated poultry company”.
Length of the Program is ten (10) to twelve (12) weeks from late May until early August.
Peco Foods, Inc. is committed to building relationships with colleges, universities and other schools who are training future leaders and managers and to providing job opportunities to students through internships and other educational settings.Learn More